Hooked – Sales & Marketing Manager
- Be the CEO/Founder of Hooked in your college town
- Paid Internship
- Equity Guaranteed
- Earn Marketing / Sales Experience
- Gain Managerial Skills by Leading a Team
- Ability to be hired at Hooked Headquarters
Hooked is a college focused food and drink app that bridges the gap between hungry students and
nearby restaurants. For restaurants, Hooked boosts sales during targeted times of the day by advertising
exclusive deals to nearby Hooked users. For users, Hooked is the best way to decide where to eat with
your friends while saving money with exclusive, short term deals.
With over 500,000 users among 38 major college towns, Hooked is expanding rapidly! Visit our
website www.hookedapp.com to learn more about Hooked and which Universities we’ve launched.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing startup? We are offering an 8-month paid internship with equity to
launch Hooked in your college town!
We are looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Manager to be responsible for;
- Signing up restaurants over summer to launch with Hooked in the Fall
- Collaborating with business owners to create exciting deals for Hooked users
- Setting up marketing events to raise awareness about Hooked
- Maintaining and building relationships with Hooked business owners.
You’ll work independently over Summer but in close communication with our Sales Director with weekly
calls. You’ll also work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to implement creative marketing
strategies in the Fall.
In addition to sales, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing a team of student marketing
interns. While leading this team, you will be coached on how to market the Hooked app to the students
and residents within your college town.
Upon completion of the internship there will be an opportunity for you to join the core Hooked team at
headquarters to help the company expand into the next 100 markets!
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Personable & professional demeanor is required, as you will be dealing with restaurant owners and representing the company
- Entrepreneurial individual interested in growing with a startup
- Effective communication skills
- Competitive self-starter with the ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Prior sales experience would be a bonus