Summer-Fall | HOOKED MARKET MANAGER POSITION
- Base + Commission
Want to be responsible for bringing Hooked to your campus and earn up to $12,000 while doing so?
Hooked is hiring a high-energy, motivated student who wants to be a part of a fast growing startup. This is a short-term paid position beginning early May and ends mid to late November.
We are looking for a flexible and motivated market manager to be responsible for:
1) Signing up restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to launch with Hooked at the beginning of Fall,
2) Collaborating with business owners to create exciting deals for Hooked users,
3) Setting up marketing events to raise awareness for Hooked,
4) Recruiting, Hiring, and leading a student marketing team to spread the word to the student body.
As a market manager you are not just told what to do. We encourage original ideas and are always seeking ways to improve. Your constant collaboration with the VP of Sales and Chief Marketing Officer will give you the opportunity to put your creative mind to the test.
At Hooked we're looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- Must love talking to people!
- Can dedicate a minimum of 40 hours a week over the summer break and 15 hours per week while in school
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Personable & professional demeanor, as you will be dealing with restaurant owners and representing Hooked
- Receptive to constructive criticism and willing to learn
- Self-starter with the ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Dependable and persistent
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university
- Must be living in your college city during the summer break