We are looking for self-starting, highly motivated individuals ready to make an impact at Hooked & on campus!
You must have a strong passion to be influential on campus and possess great communication and presentation skills. An ideal campus manager is one that wants to make a difference, improve a wide range of key business skills, and have some fun while helping grow a rapidly expanding startup.
- Form-specific marketing strategies with your team to help integrate the Hooked brand to your fellow students
- Manage and host our Free Food Marketing Events with Hooked restaurants
- Present the app to large groups of students off campus
- Weekly in-person meetings with the on-campus Marketing Team & Sales Manager
- Attend bi-weekly conference calls with the Head of Ground Marketing from HQ
- Use your knowledge to implement and refine existing strategies to maximize their potential
what will you get out of it?
- Develop meaningful skills in contemporary marketing tactics, branding, promotions, and entrepreneurship.
- Resume booster (i.e. 1/3 of entire campus using Hooked due to my marketing strategies)
- Understand what it takes to market a rapidly growing startup on the ground level
- A professional letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
- $300-400 a month/10-15 hours